Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Dawn O’Porter reveals Irish actor Chris O’Dowd turned her life around
Posted on Monday, June 10, 2013 at 08:42 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|Dawn O'Porter and Chris O'Dowd|
The couple were married last August.
"We got together just as Chris’s career was taking off, so we experienced it together. “Because it was all happening for him, I still got to live this amazing life," she told RTE.
"I like being fun and Chris is probably a lot more like me than he would care to admit."
"I read an interview with Chris where he said he wanted three children, which was news to me. I think I’ll be strict enough, but a really good friend to my kids. But then what parent doesn’t say that? I might get some real rotters. But Chris’ll be a brilliant dad. Definitely."
See more: Irish Celebrity Gossip , Irish Entertainment Blog
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...