Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
"Dark Knight Rises" actor Tom Hardy worries he is a "Skype father" - VIDEO
Posted on Monday, March 26, 2012 at 11:18 AM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
|Tom Hardy, who plays Bane in "Dark Knight Rises"|
He said: "I am very much aware of being a Skype father, which is really sad sometimes. But one reason I'm away so often is to secure enough finances, so that in the future I can choose to go away for shorter periods and command enough money to bring my family with me.
"At the moment I'm just doing what I have to do. And my little boy does have consistency because when I'm away he lives with his mother and her husband."
Now, the British actor is away from his homeland so much he considers the US his home.
He added to Britain's HELLO! magazine: "The more regularly I travel to America, the more like home it becomes. New York is a home and Los Angeles is definitely a home.
"The only thing is that every three years I have to get my visa renewed in order to work here. And because I was such a very naughty boy, I have to go back to the American Embassy every time and I apologize for things I did when I was 12."
Here's the trailer for Dark Knight Rises:
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...