Colin Farrell, Gerard Butler battle for new CIA film role
- Demi Lovato claims ‘X Factor’ creator Simon Cowell is very ‘humble’
- Michael Douglas' admires how exposed Matt Damon allowed himself be for 'Behind the Candelabra'
- Amanda Bynes feels like she is being ‘punked’
- Channing Tatum releases the first image of his newborn daughter Everly
- 'Man of Steel’ star Amy Adams can't let go of her Mormon values
Colin Farrell and Gerard Butler may be about to square off to land the role of a CIA counter terrorism agent in a new movie called "Consent to Kill"
The film is an adaptation of a book by crime novelist Vince Flynn, the first of eleven books that will be made into a kind of 'Bourne Identity" series of movies by CBS Films.
Butler is the current front runner but Farrell wowed CBS Films CEO Amy Baer as the star of S.W.A.T., a project she oversaw as a Columbia Pictures executive.
Butler is still considered a bigger box office bet because of the huge success of 300, but insiders say Farrell may get the movie role which could catapult him into the type of fame that Mat Damon has enjoyed as Bourne.
Training Day director Antoine Fuqua is set to direct "Consent to Kill."