Colin Farrell, Gerard Butler battle for new CIA film role
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
Colin Farrell and Gerard Butler may be about to square off to land the role of a CIA counter terrorism agent in a new movie called "Consent to Kill"
The film is an adaptation of a book by crime novelist Vince Flynn, the first of eleven books that will be made into a kind of 'Bourne Identity" series of movies by CBS Films.
Butler is the current front runner but Farrell wowed CBS Films CEO Amy Baer as the star of S.W.A.T., a project she oversaw as a Columbia Pictures executive.
Butler is still considered a bigger box office bet because of the huge success of 300, but insiders say Farrell may get the movie role which could catapult him into the type of fame that Mat Damon has enjoyed as Bourne.
Training Day director Antoine Fuqua is set to direct "Consent to Kill."
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...