Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Colin Farrell admits he was spooning with Jeremy Renner in Mexico
Posted on Sunday, March 07, 2010 at 11:24 PM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
Colin Farrell earned a shout-out from Best Actor Jeff Bridges for his role in "Crazy Heart," Sunday night at the Oscars.
Unfortunately, Farrell had already left the stage after his role in paying tribute to the Oscar nominees for Best Actor.
However, Farrell had already held his own while surrounded by a bevy of beauties.
Michelle Pfeiffer, Vera Farmiga and Julianne Moore paid tribute to their Oscar-nominated leading men in the movies (Jeff Bridges, George Clooney and Colin Firth).
"He's just so dreamy," said Vera, quoting her mother talking about Gorgeous George (and me too Mrs Farmiga!)
And finally George smiled!
And then there was Colin: He paid tribute to "Hurt Locker" nominee Jeremy Renner in their film "SWAT" and his first crack was about "that trip to Mexico."
"Which I wish I remembered more of! We shared a bed," laughed Farrell, "and a pillow! And before any rumors start, we were only spooning!"
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...