Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Colin Farrell admits he was spooning with Jeremy Renner in Mexico
Posted on Sunday, March 07, 2010 at 11:24 PM
- ‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart enjoyed a night at Hooters in Texas
- Amanda Bynes to under second surgery on her nose
- Channing Tatum will produce new comedy sitcom 'Nicky'
- Oscar winner Ben Affleck says three kids is 'enough’
- Robert Pattinson is renting a holiday home in Canada for the summer after split from Kristen Stewart
Colin Farrell earned a shout-out from Best Actor Jeff Bridges for his role in "Crazy Heart," Sunday night at the Oscars.
Unfortunately, Farrell had already left the stage after his role in paying tribute to the Oscar nominees for Best Actor.
However, Farrell had already held his own while surrounded by a bevy of beauties.
Michelle Pfeiffer, Vera Farmiga and Julianne Moore paid tribute to their Oscar-nominated leading men in the movies (Jeff Bridges, George Clooney and Colin Firth).
"He's just so dreamy," said Vera, quoting her mother talking about Gorgeous George (and me too Mrs Farmiga!)
And finally George smiled!
And then there was Colin: He paid tribute to "Hurt Locker" nominee Jeremy Renner in their film "SWAT" and his first crack was about "that trip to Mexico."
"Which I wish I remembered more of! We shared a bed," laughed Farrell, "and a pillow! And before any rumors start, we were only spooning!"