Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Colin Farell on Keira Knightley: 'she is gorgeous'
Posted on Wednesday, November 24, 2010 at 05:50 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
After co-staring with Keira Knightley in his latest flick, Irish star Colin Farrell has described the 25-year-old as “gorgeous” and “a lovely woman”.
In a recent interview with “Live from Studio Five”, the actor said: "She is gorgeous. She's really gorgeous and lovely - a lovely woman and incredibly smart and bright and talented and creative and generous.
"She was lovely, I mean she really was, so it was easy working with her."
In the pair's new film “London Boulevard”, Farrell plays an ex-convict who falls for Knightley's character, a reclusive actress.
Farrell said that he was a big fan of the “Pirates of the Caribbean” actress and would like to appear on stage with her again.
He said: "I was a really big fan of her work beforehand and even more of a fan of her work afterwards. I wish I got to work more with her, I really did.
"I felt like it was kind of just a rehearsal for maybe some other thing that maybe I'd be lucky enough to get the chance to do with her at some stage," the Dublin star added.
SEE - Colin Farrell's Profile
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...