Christine O'Donnell and Sarah Palin create the Tea Party look, pearls and glossy pink
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
It's the Tea Party look, that will surely sweep conservative women everywhere as THE look for the Fall elections. Lady Gaga may wear a dress made of meat but for Tea Party ladies, Conservative chic is in in style and political outlook.
It is personified by the two women at the head of the Tea Party surge, Irish Americans Christine O'Donnell and Sarah Palin
Here are the rules according to the Guardian newspaper
Must be blow dried, in the case of O'Donnell, no frills or fancy dos, brown shoulder length hair. Palin has the swept back look, not a hair out of place. Both styles say conservative values
Palin loves lots of glossy pink and O'Donnell appears to like the same just not as flashy.
Pearls are the tie dye of the hippie movement for the Tea Party ladies. conservative and prim and proper just iike the views of the Tea Party candidates
Gotta be red, Palin's trademark color. Power dresses the favored regalia. Matching business suit optional
Palin has made glasses, especially rimless, sexy again. O'Donnell wears them occasionally.