Christine O'Donnell and Sarah Palin create the Tea Party look, pearls and glossy pink
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
It's the Tea Party look, that will surely sweep conservative women everywhere as THE look for the Fall elections. Lady Gaga may wear a dress made of meat but for Tea Party ladies, Conservative chic is in in style and political outlook.
It is personified by the two women at the head of the Tea Party surge, Irish Americans Christine O'Donnell and Sarah Palin
Here are the rules according to the Guardian newspaper
Must be blow dried, in the case of O'Donnell, no frills or fancy dos, brown shoulder length hair. Palin has the swept back look, not a hair out of place. Both styles say conservative values
Palin loves lots of glossy pink and O'Donnell appears to like the same just not as flashy.
Pearls are the tie dye of the hippie movement for the Tea Party ladies. conservative and prim and proper just iike the views of the Tea Party candidates
Gotta be red, Palin's trademark color. Power dresses the favored regalia. Matching business suit optional
Palin has made glasses, especially rimless, sexy again. O'Donnell wears them occasionally.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...