Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Charmed' actress Rose McGowan was raised by drag queens
Posted on Sunday, August 14, 2011 at 10:58 AM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
She said: “At 13, when I was a runaway, I was taken in by the most amazing drag queens in Portland, Oregon. We didn’t always know where our next meal was coming from, but there was so much camaraderie and love.
“Not to mention, those girls could paint a face, and I learned how because of them.”
Rose – whose sister is a lesbian – says that while she is straight, she regrets not having experiences with other women when she was growing up.
The 38-year-old star told The Advocate: “I disappoint myself. I’ve never even kissed a girl. Isn’t that funny? The girls I think are cute look like guys, but then I think, ‘But if they open their shirt, they’ll have breasts.'
“You know that guy Brad Goreski, who was Rachel Zoe’s assistant? I’d be attracted to a girl version of him.”
Now Rose – who is currently single but has previously dated rocker Marilyn Manson and director Robert Rodriguez - wants to put that right by doing a lesbian love scene.
She said: “I’d be stoked to do a lesbian love scene. When asked if I’ve kissed a girl, I could finally say, ‘Why, yes, I have. And I got paid.
“To this day, I only go to gay clubs. I’m perfectly at home there. I also like watching hot boys and hot girls who can dance.”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...