Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Charlie Sheen pelted with garbage at Gathering of the Juggalos concert
Posted on Wednesday, August 17, 2011 at 09:37 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
However, Charlie took the abuse in his stride, telling the hostile crowd: "Damn! I feel like I'm back in Detroit. I should've worn my f***ing goggles. Before I get impaled, I'm gonna leave the stage."
Charlie's representative later said he took the abuse as a good sign as it was actually the fans' way of showing affection towards him.
He said: "There is no greater compliment to have garbage thrown at an artist."
As well as getting booed over the weekend, Charlie also injured himself on the set of the new 'Major League' film.
The 45-year-old actor was practicing for a scene for the baseball movie at Chase Fields - home of the Arizona Diamondbacks - when he ruptured the ulnar nerve in his elbow, meaning he now finds it hard to grip a bat, causing filming on the project to be halted on Sunday (14.08.11).
Charlie confirmed he is recovering at his house.
He said: "I'm at home and I'm at peace."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...