Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Charlie Sheen is enjoying a 'modern family vacation' with his ex-wife Denise Richards
Posted on Wednesday, December 21, 2011 at 09:25 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
Alongside a picture of the quintet, Charlie tweeted: "what's better than a modern family vacation!?! love spending winter break w/ @denise_richards & my kids! (sic)"
While Charlie and Denise haven't always got along in the past, they have managed to forge a good relationship for the sake of their kids and decided to go away together for their daughters.
Denise tweeted: "it's good for our children thats all I care about. (sic)"
More celebrity gossip from IrishCentral
Irish American actress Rooney Mara steals ‘The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo’
100 year old letter to Santa Claus found in Dublin home
The family have been making the most of the sun during their vacation, with Denise revealing on Monday they had enjoyed a "great day" at the beach, with the girls getting their hair braided.
She tweeted: "Girls are getting braids in their hair. I'm enjoying the hot weather … great day at the beach … gonna hit the lazy river before the sun goes down. (sic)"
She later added: "Having a fabulous dinner with the girls ... @charliesheen ordered the Hot Rock. (sic)"
The family are likely to be very comfortable wherever they are as Denise tweeted a picture where 17 suitcases were visible.
She captioned the image: "We don't travel light!"