Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Charlie Sheen has smoked his own brand of marijuana
Posted on Friday, June 22, 2012 at 10:38 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
The actor decided to try Charlie Sheen OG himself and he insists it is a quality drug.
Charlie told Playboy magazine: "They now sell pot named after me in the dispensaries. And I'm not even a pot guy. I was so honored.
"The quality's fine. There's too much quality, if anything. I couldn't feel my hands after a while. I smoked some with a friend, and she said, 'What a trip. I'm with Charlie Sheen smoking Charlie Sheen.'
"I was like, 'How do you think I feel? I'm smoking myself!' "
Asked how he would react if he found one of his four younger children in possession of drugs when they were older, he joked: "Well, I'd want to know about the quality and how much the damn thing costs, you know, just to make sure they're not getting f***ing ripped off.
"And my next question would be, 'Is it Charlie Sheen OG?' "
Looking back on his 'lost year' Charlie now believes he was having a "psychotic break" which led to him publicly slamming his 'Two and a Half Men' bosses and coin phrases like "tiger blood", "winning" and "warlocks".
He explained: "I finally just said the things I had always been thinking. But in the middle of a psychotic break.
"It was surreal. And it never occurred to me where this was going to end up or how it was going to be perceived."