Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Charlie Sheen former crack cocaine addict doesn't believe in rehab
Posted on Wednesday, June 27, 2012 at 10:14 AM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
|Charlie Sheen - promo shot for "Anger Management"|
Charlie, who is now drug free but still drinks alcohol, told TV show 'Good Morning America': "I don't believe in rehab anymore. It's not for me. It's not for everyone. It's not a one-size-fits-all and it didn't fit me."
Referring to US beer brand Miller, he added: "We live in a country where it's always Miller Time so what are you going to do? It's happy hour somewhere in the world."
Charlie does regret some of his outbursts, many of which were personal and directed at certain people, including 'Two and a Half Men' creator Chuck Lorre, and lost him his multi-million dollar job starring in the show.
Charlie's new series, 'Anger Management', sees him portray a therapist, and he drew on his own experience for the show.
He added: "The key for me would have been the advice I got when I was in anger management myself for a year and that is you can always leave the room.
"It is odd to look at some of the clips and some of the stuff and think, 'Wow that was me, that was me. Wow.'
"It's a crazy character study on some level that will hopefully be valuable in the future."
Charlie also said he is keen to concentrate on being a better father in future to his five children, daughters Cassandra, 18, from a relationship with Paula Profit; Sam, eight, and Lola, seven, from is marriage to Denise Richards,and three-year-old twin sons Bob and Max with his third wife, Brooke Mueller.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...