Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Channing Tatum's wife is "proud" of his nude scenes in 'Magic Mike'
Posted on Monday, June 18, 2012 at 08:45 AM
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
- George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler wants to star in a romantic comedy
- ‘Suddenly Susan’ star Brooke Shields has overcome her fear of talk shows
- Sinead O’Connor gets kicked off dating website for her dirty talk
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
She told E! News: "I was prepared. I knew what was coming, but I think the movie is amazing. I'm happy for people to see it. He's so good in it. I'm just so proud."
Channing, 32, and Jenna - a model and actress - met on the set of dance movie 'Step Up' and she admitted one of the things that originally attracted her to him was his moves.
She added: "I'm a dancer, I grew up as a dancer and he's an amazing dancer.
"But there were moments in that movie where I was like, 'I gotta give it to you - I could not have done that. That was amazing.'"
Channing used to be a male stripper in real life, but admitted it was nowhere near as glamorous as it is made out to be in the film.
He said: "You're just a guy taking off his clothes, looking like a fool in a stupid outfit.
"I never enjoyed the taking-the-clothes-off part. You are on a stage with people yelling at you and you feel like you're a rock star, but you're nothing."
'Magic Mike' also stars Alex Pettyfer and Matthew McConaughey and is in cinemas next month.