Channing Tatum will produce new comedy sitcom 'Nicky'
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaffrey
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
The 'White House Down' actor and his producing partner Reid Carolin worked with their close friend, 'Happy Endings' actor Nick Zano, to put together the half-hour comedy co-written by and starring Nick, which is being developed at Warner Bros TV.
Channing wrote on Facebook: "We've spent many nights laughing our asses off with our pal Nick Zano and his tales of being raised in a multi-generational house of seven women in New Jersey.
“And now we're so proud to announce that we're bringing those stories to your home! Look out for NICKY, a new sitcom from Warner Bros. TV, starring Nick and produced by us, next year!"
All three will serve as executive producers for the venture.
According to Deadline, “Nick will play 30-year old Nicky, who is trying to finally move out of the house only to realize he needs to stay and help raise his youngest sister (sic).”
It's a busy year for Channing and Reid who are also working on the sequels to '21 Jump Street' and 'Magic Mike' along with their Evel Knievel biopic in which Channing will play the famous daredevil.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...