Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Caroline Wozniacki says Rory McIlroy’s ex ‘can’t move on’ after break up
Posted on Wednesday, December 05, 2012 at 08:43 AM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
|Caroline Wozniacki & Rory McIlroy|
Tensions mounted this weekend between Rory McIlroy’s girlfriend, tennis pro Caroline Wozniacki, and his ex-sweetheart Holly Sweeney when “Celebrity Come Dine With Me” aired on Chanel 4.
Irish fans had seen the episode of the reality TV show, featuring Sweeney, and other Irish celebrities, when it aired on the Irish TV channel TV3 earlier this year but it seems that Wozniacki hadn’t heard.
Sweeney was playing host to the stars on the show for a dinner party she’d themed “Golf Pros, Tennis Hoes”.
Not impressed with the dig at her Wozniacki tweeted “It’s amazing how some people can’t move on from the past and get on with their own lives”. Her comment was retweeted 96 times by her 440,000 followers.
Just hours before the cringeworthy TV show aired in Britain and Ireland Rory McIlroy and Wozniacki tweeted a photo of themselves “on top of the world in Aspen”.
When Sweeney’s episode of “Come Dine With Me” initially aired she responded
by saying “Learn to laugh at the past to move on. P.S. That’s at least a year old.”
She told the Daily Mail “I wanted to do it really to take the p*** out of me, not anybody else. Obviously I was only on the show because of my ex, so that’s why I went for it.
“A current thing at university parties is Golf Pros and Tennis H*s, so it’s not for me to go and change that. It’s a usual night out.”
Earlier this week Sweeney got into hot water with her parents after her friend Gavin Millar posted a steamy photo session on his site. The photos were removed from his site.
Speaking about the photos a source told the Irish Sun “Rory won’t think this is a clever move for her - he’s most likely to think Holly is embarrassing herself and that she could be doing something far more worthwhile with her time.
“It’s backfired on Holly already as her parents have found out and they don’t have a clue why she did it.”
Read more: Scandal as Rory McIlroy’s former lover Holly bares all in saucy photo shoot
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...