Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Carey Mulligan told she needs botox at 25
Posted on Saturday, December 11, 2010 at 09:47 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
Carey Mulligan has revealed that a L.A. doctor recommended that the 25-year-old should consider a little filler to smooth out her wrinkles.
"I said, 'I have some lines here under my eye and they're annoying. What can you do?' He looked at my face and said, 'We'll just drop some botox in here and here," she recalls. "I said, 'What the ----? I'm only 25! Are you joking?'" she told Elle Magazine.
"Isn't that, well, the antithesis of what I'm trying to do as an actress? Only in L.A. would someone try and give you botox when you're 25 years old," she continued.
She also revealed that she cannot stand her cropped hair either right now.
"I hate my hair. After 'An Education,' I had a small part in Michael Mann's film 'Public Enemies,' and he wanted me to dye it white-blonde, and it wrecked my hair," the actress complains. "Literally, ruined it. It was falling apart, fried. So I had to cut it off. I cried."