Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Carey Mulligan lives in red-light district budget hotel in L.A.
Posted on Monday, October 25, 2010 at 08:13 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
Mulligan who commands $5 million per movies went to the Best Western hotel after finding herself homeless. She recently split from her boyfriend, of one year, Shia LaBeouf.
This is more a place for those on a budget. We pride ourselves on being clean and tidy but this is a long way from the glitz and glamour of Hollywood," a member of staff told Mail Online.
“I was stunned when I saw Carey walking across the lobby. You would expect her to stay at the Four Seasons, not here. She is very easy-going. She hasn’t made any special requests and doesn’t ask to be treated any differently. She keeps herself to herself and seems quite happy here."
The actress is currently filming "Drive" a heist drama. A friend has revealed that following her work commitments she will return home to Britain.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...