Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Bristol wants Sarah Palin to run for president in 2012 – VIDEO
Posted on Tuesday, June 28, 2011 at 09:39 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
Bristol Palin has revealed she is encouraging her mother to run for president in the upcoming race on Good Morning America.
The “Dancing with the Stars” contestant said her mother should absolutely run for president despite the media circus that ensued during the 2008 race.
In response to whether or not her mother should run she said: “Absolutely. I think she's awesome," Palin, 20, said. "I think she's smart. I think she would be awesome for our country."
Speaking about her mother’s experience in the last presidential campaign of 2008, she said her family had been "thrown under the campaign bus" by Sen. John McCain of Arizona.
"I think they could have stuck up for our family more," she said adding “"Because they never really did.”
Bristol Palin admits she had 'corrective jaw surgery'
Melissa Farman cast to play Bristol Palin in HBO movie 'Game Change'
Jennifer Grey wins out over Bristol Palin in 'Dancing with the Stars' finale
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...