Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Bristol Palin admits she had ‘corrective jaw surgery’
Posted on Wednesday, May 11, 2011 at 06:02 PM
- Former Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes arrested for drug possession in New York
- Amanda Bynes' parents are trying to get her placed under a conservatorship
- One Direction won four awards at the inaugural Social Star Awards
- ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ star Jessica Chastain found it ‘scary’ wearing Elizabeth Taylor's necklace
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
The face of US abstinence Bristol Palin has admitted that she had 'corrective jaw surgery that was necessary for medical reasons.
The 20-year-old daughter of the former Governor of Alaska, Sarah Palin, had been ribbed about her weight while competing on "Dancing with the Stars". This month she started the gossip chins wagging when she showed up the White House Correspondents Association dinner with a distinctly more angular jaw.
She told US magazine "It's not plastic surgery, I had corrective jaw surgery," said Palin, the eldest daughter of former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin. Yes, it improved the way I look, but this surgery was necessary for medical reasons ... so my jaw and teeth could properly realign ... I don't obsess over my face."
However she did admit that she's delighted with how the surgery has changed the way she looks.
She said "I am absolutely thrilled with the results…I look older, more mature, and don't have as much of a chubby little baby face."