Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Breaking Dawn' director thinks Robert Pattinson is great with kids
Posted on Sunday, January 29, 2012 at 09:54 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
While Robert Pattinson may be one of the hottest actors in Hollywood – and allegedly one of the worst kissers there too, 'Breaking Dawn' director Bill Condon describes in the DVD commentary of the movie that his leading man also has some other surprising talents.
Is 'Twilight' star Robert Pattinson Hollywood's worst kisser?
Will Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart attend the Oscars this year?
From the Hob - Upcoming traditional Irish music event in the NYC area
"He is unbelievably tender with babies — with children, not just babies. He was with Mackenzie Foy, too. There's something that changes about him when he's with children. He's just so sweet and caring, and I think you really get a little glimpse of that here," he said, according to Hollywood Life.
Pattinson will soon be seen on the big screen in the indie flick 'Cosmopolis,' but the director of that movie, David Cronenberg, recently told MTV that the actor would be portraying a very different character.
“If you're a 'Twilight' fan, then you might not be interested in 'Cosmopolis' because Rob is not Mr. Cullen. But if you're a Rob fan, then you've got to be interested in 'Cosmopolis,' because you will see him as you have not seen him before, for sure,” he said.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...