Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Breaking Dawn' director thinks Robert Pattinson is great with kids
Posted on Sunday, January 29, 2012 at 09:54 AM
- Demi Lovato's new tattoo reminds her of overcoming difficult things in life
- One Direction's Harry Styles wants to date royalty to improve his credibility status
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have reportedly split up - again
- Suki Waterhouse pursued "Hangover 3" star Bradley Cooper
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
While Robert Pattinson may be one of the hottest actors in Hollywood – and allegedly one of the worst kissers there too, 'Breaking Dawn' director Bill Condon describes in the DVD commentary of the movie that his leading man also has some other surprising talents.
Is 'Twilight' star Robert Pattinson Hollywood's worst kisser?
Will Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart attend the Oscars this year?
From the Hob - Upcoming traditional Irish music event in the NYC area
"He is unbelievably tender with babies — with children, not just babies. He was with Mackenzie Foy, too. There's something that changes about him when he's with children. He's just so sweet and caring, and I think you really get a little glimpse of that here," he said, according to Hollywood Life.
Pattinson will soon be seen on the big screen in the indie flick 'Cosmopolis,' but the director of that movie, David Cronenberg, recently told MTV that the actor would be portraying a very different character.
“If you're a 'Twilight' fan, then you might not be interested in 'Cosmopolis' because Rob is not Mr. Cullen. But if you're a Rob fan, then you've got to be interested in 'Cosmopolis,' because you will see him as you have not seen him before, for sure,” he said.