Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Bradley Cooper is besotted with his new girlfriend Suki Waterhouse
Posted on Thursday, April 11, 2013 at 09:22 AM
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaffrey
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
|Bradley Cooper is besotted with new girlfriend|
A source close to the 38-year-old actor told RadarOnline.com: "Suki has Bradley marching to the beat of her drum.
"First, she clicked her fingers and he invited her to Boston, even when he was busy filming his latest movie.
"Then, she told him she wanted to be romanced in Paris. He immediately organised it, with no expense spared.
"Suki is keeping Bradley on his toes because she doesn't want him to treat her like one of his flings - she wants far more than that.
"She's ambitious and has a successful modelling career in the UK, which she is desperate to replicate in the States.
"And she also appeared in her first movie called 'Pusher' last year, so she would love Bradley to introduce her to some producers and directors to expand her acting career.
"She wants to make sure that this relationship works."
The actor - who split from Zoe Saldana for the second time last year - met the blonde model, who is 18 years his junior, at the ELLE Style Awards in London in February.
Bradley previously admitted he was on the lookout for a new girlfriend, who was a "free spirit" that could make his heart race.
He said: "I look for a girl that is fun, a free spirit. I'm a romantic. I can be soppy."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...