Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Bob Geldof’s daughter Peaches engaged again
Posted on Thursday, December 15, 2011 at 09:20 AM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
|Peaches Geldof and her fiancé, Thomas Cohen|
Peaches, who was married for a few minutes when she was still a teen, showed off her guy, and her bling, at the premiere of The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo in London on Monday night. In fairness to her, she looked quite well – much better than in recent years when she was plagued with drug troubles and a party girl reputation. (Although she’s had another problem of late, shoplifting – she was accused in October of thieving more than $100 worth of cosmetics from a Boots drug store in London.)
Peaches, who’s trying to make a name for herself on TV as . . .um . . . we’re not quite sure . . . says she’s not going to say I do just yet.
More celebrity gossip from IrishCentral
Why was an Irish businessman and father-to-be arrested in his NYC home?
Was quarterback Tom Brady ‘talking Gaelic’ during heated argument?- VIDEO
“Yes, I'm engaged! We don't want to get married for a couple of years yet though so don't expect me in a dress yet. I'm so happy,” she told the Sunday Mirror.
Her crazy party animal days are a thing of the past, she says. “I’m actually really boring. Recently, I’ve been staying in with my fiancé every night of the week, watching films like Babe,” she volunteered.
Meanwhile, daddy Geldof is thrilled that Glee is covering his iconic holiday song, “Do They Know It’s Christmas,” the star-studded fundraiser for Africa that kicked off Geldof’s global push for fairness for Africans.
“The reverberations of this little song continue down the long 26 years since Midge Ure and I wrote it. It could not be more timely now that Glee, with its vast global audience of young people, re-introduce it to a whole new constituency who are probably unaware of the great tragedy unfolding amongst the hungry, poor and dying of Somalia as a result of drought and a bitter and pointless civil war,” Geldof said.
Proceeds from the sale of Glee’s version of the song will go towards Geldof’s Band Aid Trust charity to end famine in East Africa.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...