Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Blake Lively has made a second visit to see Ryan Reynolds in Boston
Posted on Wednesday, October 19, 2011 at 10:44 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
|Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds|
A source told the New York Daily News newspaper: "It’s getting more serious. Ryan really respects her."
While Blake was said to be keen to spend "a few days" with Ryan, who is filming new movie 'C.I.P.D' in the city, she was only able to stay one night before heading back to New York.
The visit came just days after the 'Change Up' star – who split from wife Scarlett Johansson last December – headed to the Big Apple to visit Blake on the set of 'Gossip Girl' last weekend.
A source previously said: "They hugged and then got in a car together. They became good friends on the set [of 'Green Lantern']. Now they're both single and trying it out. They're seeing each other casually."
During Blake's first visit to Boston, the pair enjoyed a romantic meal at sushi palace O Ya in the Leather District and were reportedly spotted kissing at Boston's South Train Station on October 3.
Despite also having been linked to Charlize Theron and Sandra Bullock since his split from Scarlett, Ryan insists he isn't "potent enough" to handle so many ladies.
He recently said: "Right now I seem to be on a speed-dating mission - at least according to those stories that are going around at the moment. Even my mom is confused. No man is potent enough to be able to go through as many women as that in such a short amount of time like I allegedly have!"