Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds are house-hunting in Connecticut
Posted on Friday, April 20, 2012 at 09:42 AM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
|Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds|
A source told Us Weekly magazine: "They have been looking around different areas of Connecticut for a house. Ryan is practically living with her already. When he's at her apartment, it feels like home."
A second source added: "Blake and Ryan would like to live, as much as they can, like a normal couple. They love getting out of the city and appreciate a slower pace."
Recently Blake, 24, and 35-year-old Ryan enjoyed a relaxed weekend in New Canaan, Connecticut where they "checked out a lot of home decor stores".
The couple have previously checked out a love nest in Manhattan, when they viewed a $4.5 million apartment located between the historic Flatiron building and the Empire State Building.
A witness said: "When they'd finished looking Blake left the building first. She was wearing knee-high boots with jeans a coat and a fedora hat. She got straight into a Town Car and Ryan left shortly afterwards and got into the same car. Blake's little dog was waiting with the driver while they looked inside the building."
The pair initially met on the set of superhero movie 'Green Lantern' when Ryan was still married to Scarlett Johansson but their romance blossomed late last year.
A source said: "They became good friends on the set [of 'Green Lantern']. Now they're both single and trying it out."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...