Bill O’Reilly appealed to Bill Clinton’s manhood to get an interview – VIDEO
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
|Bill O'Reilly and Bill Clinton|
Bill O’Reilly finally got an interview with former president Bill Clinton. He told the “Today” show that he flattered Clinton’s manhood in order to grab an interview for “The O’Reilly Factor”.
Speaking to Carl Quinanilla, O’Reilly said that getting Clinton on his controversial show has been a goal for some time.
“I appealed to his manhood," O'Reilly said of the former President. "I said, 'Hey! We had your wife in. Come on!”
O’Reilly said he plans to ask Clinton what he really thought of the Republican party candidate Newt Gingrich.
"Is Clinton going to tell me the truth? I don't know, we'll see," O'Reilly said.
In April 2008, Hillary Clinton appeared on “The O’Reilly Factor” when she was running against Barack Obama in the Democratic election.
Here’s the clip from “Today”: