Ben Affleck "sneaks" into cinemas to watch Argo
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
The actor-turned-director loves watching how audiences respond to the movie, and has found it "rewarding" that they react to the story in exactly the way he had hoped.
He said: "I'm in this very narrow kind of bubble but one of the things I will say has been really satisfying about the film is watching it with audiences, and it's the first time in my life - maybe 'Good Will Hunting' - where I've made a movie that I've felt like the audiences laughed at the right times and sort of were right in the flow of it. And you make movies for audiences.
"I mean, you want people to see them and so to sneak in the back and watch them have fun has been enormously rewarding."
Ben scooped Best Director at last night's (10.02.13) BAFTA awards, while 'Argo' picked up the coveted Best Film prize and he admitted the evening was a "huge highlight" of his career because he had never even attended the London ceremony before.
He told Absolute Radio: "I don't know if it's the highlight, but this is a huge highlight for me. I've never been to the BAFTAs. I've never been nominated for a BAFTA. I've never been invited to present at the BAFTAs. I've been kept out of the BAFTAs, and getting to come here and look around, and be part of this really important time in British cinema is deeply flattering."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...