Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Bee Gees Robin Gibb's family were told to "make plans" for his death
Posted on Thursday, April 26, 2012 at 10:26 AM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
He told ITV News: "They said they'd thrown the kitchen sink at him, that it was time to make plans because he was in God's hands and such.
But he beat the odds again." His wife Dwina, who was recently seen crying as she left the London hospital
he was being treated in, said Robin was back on good form.
She added: "He is laughing, he is joking. He is really happy."
Dr Andrew Thillainayagam of Imperial College London said everyone was surprised at how Robin had overcome "incredible odds" to wake up from the coma.
He said: "The prognosis was very grave. We felt it was very likely Robin would succumb to what seemed to be insurmountable obstacles.
"It is testament to Robin's extraordinary courage, iron will and deep reserves of physical strength that he has overcome quite incredible odds.
"Robin is fully conscious, lucid and able to speak to his loved ones. He is breathing on his own.
"He is on intravenous feeding and antibiotics. He is of course, exhausted, extremely weak and malnourished."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...