Ashton Kutcher name's put to Apple's iPhone 5 app - 'The Kutcher'
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
|Ashton Kutcher's former Twitter profile pic|
Ashton Kutcher has almost made a profession of being a technologically advanced celebrity and a Twitter enthusiast but he has now revealed, to the TV Guide, that Apple initially called one of their new iPhone 5 apps after the "Two and Half Men" star.
"The Kutcher", according to Mr Kutcher is "an in-mail editable text expander".
According to Apple's website the app lets you "type faster on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch using short abbreviations that expand into long snippets. With TextExpander touch, you create a library of abbreviation shortcuts for snippets of text that you use frequently, such as addresses, URLs, and standard replies. Tap that abbreviation, and it automatically expands to the full snippet."
This app does seem like the Twitter, social networking obsessed Kutcher aka ApulsK, and all those iPhone addicted Macheads out there would be interested.
Ashton Kutcher was welcomed “with open arms” on to the set of ‘Two and A Half Men’
Ashton Kutcher strips off for new role in “Two and a Half Men”- VIDEO
Ashton Kutcher thinks ‘Twilight’s’ Robert Pattinson makes a lame vampire
Kutcher is currently gearing up for his debut on "Two and a Half Men". The young star, and husband of Demi Moore, is replacing Charlie Sheen whose drug and alcohol fooled antics and loud-mouthed remarks lost him his show.
It seems that Kutcher is nervous about filling such big and much-loved shoes. He told the TV Guide "Moving into somebody else's house is a scary thing. Who knew what the dynamic would be and how everybody would feel?"
However speaking to David Letterman some weeks ago he remarked that he's looking forward to getting back into the world of sitcoms having played the beloved character of the dumbass Kelso for years.
He said "I never forgot that when I was on the 70’s Show because I never forgot what we had. How great and how fun the job was, and how great it is to go to work everyday and make people laugh."
“Two and a Half Men's” season nine will premiere on September 19.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...