Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore thank Arnold Schwarzenegger for reducing jail sentence
Posted on Monday, January 03, 2011 at 11:11 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore have publicly thanked Arnold Schwarzenegger, the outgoing Californian governor, for reducing the jail sentence of a young child trafficking victim who allegedly murdered her alleged pimp.
On Sunday Schwarzenegger granted clemency to Sarah Kruzan. In 1994, aged 16, she was convicted of killing George Gilbert Howard. She has now been pardoned.
Moore who had campaigned for her freedom tweeted “Thank you Schwarzenegger for granting Sara Kruzan clemency." Kutcher, on his own Twitter page tweeted “Thank you Arnold, congratulations Sara freedom is yours."