Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Ashley Greene is reportedly dating 'Spider-Man: Turn Off The Dark' star Reeve Carney
Posted on Friday, October 07, 2011 at 11:07 AM
- Demi Lovato's new tattoo reminds her of overcoming difficult things in life
- One Direction's Harry Styles wants to date royalty to improve his credibility status
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have reportedly split up - again
- Suki Waterhouse pursued "Hangover 3" star Bradley Cooper
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
|Ashley Greene and Reeve Carney|
A source told the New York Post newspaper: "Reeve’s relationship with Jennifer fizzled out, and he is now dating Ashley Greene.
"Ashley has been to the show a few times and has been introduced to Reeve’s mom. While it has been going on for a short time, it already appears pretty serious."
Reeve and Jennifer - who play lovebirds Peter Parker and Mary Jane Watson - started dating in June after working “12 hours a day” to improve the troubled show but pals say there is no bitterness over their break up.
An insider added: "While Reeve and Jennifer broke up, they have continued to work together well and there doesn’t appear to be any animosity or bad blood."
Ashley has previously date Joe Jonas and was recently linked to Gerard Butler and Kings of Leon's Jared Followill.
Interview: Reeve Carney star of Spider-Man: Turn off the Dark
U2’s Bono and the Edge release new song for “Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark
Ashley Greene has a crush on Jordan Gordon-Levitt