Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Ashley Greene insists she's never had a "problem" with Demi Lovato
Posted on Wednesday, October 19, 2011 at 10:51 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
Speaking about Demi – who earlier this year checked out of rehab after receiving treatment for personal issues – Ashley said: "I'm really happy that she's doing well.
Ashley Greene is reportedly dating 'Spider-Man: Turn Off The Dark' star Reeve Carney
Ashley Greene has a crush on Jordan Gordon-Levitt
"She and I never had a problem with each other. But, you know, it doesn't go away.... Jen Aniston still gets asked about Angelina Jolie."
Ashley also spoke about the close friendship she has with her other 'Twilight' co-stars – including Robert Pattinson – as they've all helped each other cope with the pressures of being thrust into the limelight.
Speaking to the new issue of Allure magazine, she said of her co-stars: "Oh, Rob. He's very endearing, but you've seen his interviews. He's like, 'Ah, I don't know.... Oh, God.'
"All of us essentially were unknown. So everyone kind of went through this crazy whirlwind together. It was really nice to be able to confide in people who were going through the exact same thing."