Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Arnold Schwarzenegger admits having an affair was the ‘stupidest thing’ he ever did in his marriage
Posted on Sunday, September 30, 2012 at 12:00 PM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
He said in an episode of '60 Minutes' airing on Sunday: "I think it was the stupidest thing I've done in the whole relationship. It was terrible. I inflicted tremendous pain on Maria and unbelievable pain on the kids."
The former Governor of California is currently promoting his autobiography, 'Total Recall: My Unbelievably True Life Story' and though he says Maria hasn't read the tell-all tome, she wishes him the best.
He said: "I think that Maria is, you know, wishing me well in everything I do."
Mildred - who worked for Arnold's family for 20 years - had listed her ex-husband's name on Joseph's birth certificate and has previously said she only knew for certain who the boy's father was when he began to look increasingly like the actor.
The affair was only revealed in May last year, days after Arnold and Maria announced they were separating after 25 years of marriage.