Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Arnold Schwarzenegger admits having an affair was the ‘stupidest thing’ he ever did in his marriage
Posted on Sunday, September 30, 2012 at 12:00 PM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
He said in an episode of '60 Minutes' airing on Sunday: "I think it was the stupidest thing I've done in the whole relationship. It was terrible. I inflicted tremendous pain on Maria and unbelievable pain on the kids."
The former Governor of California is currently promoting his autobiography, 'Total Recall: My Unbelievably True Life Story' and though he says Maria hasn't read the tell-all tome, she wishes him the best.
He said: "I think that Maria is, you know, wishing me well in everything I do."
Mildred - who worked for Arnold's family for 20 years - had listed her ex-husband's name on Joseph's birth certificate and has previously said she only knew for certain who the boy's father was when he began to look increasingly like the actor.
The affair was only revealed in May last year, days after Arnold and Maria announced they were separating after 25 years of marriage.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...