Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Argo' director Ben Affleck enjoys his success more now that he's older
Posted on Friday, January 11, 2013 at 08:46 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
He told E! News at the National Board of Review Awards in New York on Monday: "I think I'm at the point now where I just got older. I've got a little grey hair. You develop a perspective. I've been doing this a long time--I've been doing this since I was a kid...I learned a lot of bad lessons and ran into a lot of bad ends, and finally I just got to a point in my life where I thought, 'I'm just going to do what I want to do and express myself as a director and an actor' and hope for the best, but not worry too much about what other people say."
The father-of-three - who shares three children, Violet, seven, Seraphina, three, and Samuel, 10 months, with his actress wife Jennifer Garner, also claims his children aren't aware that their parents will be attending glitzy award shows over the next few weeks because they "are a little young".
He said: "They know, like, the idea that we're going on a date, but they don't know that we're doing a show where they give awards out and that kind of thing."
The actor also revealed he is looking forward to his wife accompanying him on the red carpet.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...