Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Anne Hathaway thinks "I Dreamed A Dream" star Susan Boyle is "adorable"
Posted on Tuesday, January 15, 2013 at 08:19 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Hathaway as Fantine|
She revealed: "I think [Susan Boyle is] wonderful and adorable. I used to watch that clip [of her auditioning] when I was having a low day."
The brunette beauty also loves music mogul and 'Britain's Got Talent' judge Simon Cowell's reaction to Susan, who took the nation by storm with her incredible voice, and Anne enjoys thinking of what his plans for her may have been.
The 30-year-old actress added: "I love to watch the clip to see Simon Cowell's mind racing - he's thinking, 'How can I make this woman a star?' "
Anne, who is married to fellow actor Adam Shulman, may have struggled throughout the filming of the iconic musical but finds it a "joy" to look back at what she has achieved and feels proud of the finished piece.
She continued to heat magazine: "I'm so happy at the moment; life couldn't be better. But it's hard watching the film, in the sense that I remember what I went through when I made it.
"But otherwise, it is a joy to see all the performances and it is such a beautiful film."
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...