Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Anne Hathaway thinks "I Dreamed A Dream" star Susan Boyle is "adorable"
Posted on Tuesday, January 15, 2013 at 08:19 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
|Hathaway as Fantine|
She revealed: "I think [Susan Boyle is] wonderful and adorable. I used to watch that clip [of her auditioning] when I was having a low day."
The brunette beauty also loves music mogul and 'Britain's Got Talent' judge Simon Cowell's reaction to Susan, who took the nation by storm with her incredible voice, and Anne enjoys thinking of what his plans for her may have been.
The 30-year-old actress added: "I love to watch the clip to see Simon Cowell's mind racing - he's thinking, 'How can I make this woman a star?' "
Anne, who is married to fellow actor Adam Shulman, may have struggled throughout the filming of the iconic musical but finds it a "joy" to look back at what she has achieved and feels proud of the finished piece.
She continued to heat magazine: "I'm so happy at the moment; life couldn't be better. But it's hard watching the film, in the sense that I remember what I went through when I made it.
"But otherwise, it is a joy to see all the performances and it is such a beautiful film."