Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Anne Hathaway is to meet with 'Glee' bosses to discuss a role in the show
Posted on Tuesday, September 20, 2011 at 09:07 AM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
He told MTV News: "I'm meeting with Anne in the next couple weeks. We're not going to do guest stars at all the first half of the season, but I would love to work with her and she supposedly has the whole thing mapped out. I'm curious as to what she wants to do. I love her. I think she's great."
Anne Hathaway and Jim Sturgess bonded over card games on the set of 'One Day'
Anne Hathaway changed 'certain layers' of her 'One Day' character to 'communicate the story more effectively'
'Dark Knight Rising' actress Anne Hathaway wanted to be a nun
Anne has previously spoken of her desire to appear in 'Glee', revealing she even has specific song ideas in mind for her character, which she would like to be the lesbian aunt of gay student Kurt Hummel - who is played by Chris Colfer.
She said last year: "I would love to be on 'Glee'. Can I make a confession? In my head I've written a part for myself! It's so arrogant and obnoxious, it's like, 'Ryan Murphy no one else wants to be on your show.' But in my head I've cast myself and I know which song I'd sing. I would want to play Kurt's long-lost aunt, his mother's sister who is also gay, who comes back to help him deal with his sexuality and I would sing 'No One Is Alone' from Stephen Sondheim's epic show 'Into the Woods'."