Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Angelina Jolie admits Brangelina may not have happened if she got her hands on Colin Farrell
Posted on Sunday, January 13, 2013 at 10:29 AM
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
|Colin Farrell and Angelina Jolie in 2005 promoting their film Alexander.|
For it’s Colin, and not Brad Pitt, who was Angie’s first choice for life partner and baby daddy Perez reported, citing “whispers around Tinsel Town” as his source.
Visit Colin Farrell's profile page here
The two first met on the set of the Oliver Stone turkey Alexander back in 2005, and Angie was “desperately infatuated” with her Irish leading man, Perez says.
“Every week they were sleeping together, with her feelings for him growing stronger and stronger. But, like the playboy he is, it's rumored that he was sexin' all the other ladies around too. And her emotions were NOT reciprocated!” the site reported.
Colin stuck to business on the promotion trail for Alexander and stayed away from Angie, who’s next film turned out to be Mr. and Mrs. Smith, where she got her hooks into the married Pitt. And we all know what happened next.
Read More: Colin Farrell "almost broke in half" when his son took his first steps
Perez opined, “Sometimes you gotta feel that crazy rush of firecrackin' chemistry and rejection before realizing what you really want as a mature adult. So maybe that's what happened when she got with Pitt. But either way, HOOOOOO-LY SHIZ!”
Indeed. But we can’t see Angelina responding to the gossip one way or another, and Colin ain’t gonna own up to anything, either. He went on to have two sons of his own with two different girlfriends.
Read More: Colin Farrell be honoured at the pre-Oscars Oscar Wilde: Honouring the Irish in Film
Meanwhile, the trailer for Colin’s new film Dead Man Down has been released – you may remember that the clip was pushed aside in the immediate aftermath of the Newtown massacre. Colin stars in the crime thriller alongside Terrence Howard and Noomi Rapace, and it’s in theaters March 8.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...