Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Amanda Bynes will be allowed out of rehab twice a week.
Posted on Wednesday, October 23, 2013 at 07:00 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
A source told FOX411: "Amanda is being given two passes a week to go to the beach, or out to eat and do things like that, accompanied by a professional handler. She is making great progress."
The 'Easy A' star was moved to The Canyon treatment facility in Malibu at the end of September after spending two months at UCLA Medical Center and has reportedly been told she will "lead a long, normal
life" as long as she continues to take her medication.
Amanda's mother Lynn was granted a temporary conservatorship over her daughter in August, shortly after she was taken to a psychiatric unit by police officers, who arrested her after she struck up a small fire in the driveway of a stranger's home in Thousand Oaks, Los Angeles.
Amanda's parents released a statement about her progress two months ago and said they were upbeat about her recovery.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...