Amanda Bynes feels like she is being ‘punked’
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
The 27-year-old troubled starlet, who was recently charged with attempted evidence tampering, reckless endangerment and marijuana possession, claims she is being plagued by messages from "ugly dudes and women" and insists she doesn't need to explain her recent bad behaviour to anyone.
In a new Twitter rant on Saturday, the 'Easy A' actress wrote: "I feel like I'm being punked by the amount of hate from ugly dudes and women. I don't know you and you don't know what you're talking about."
After retweeting a message from a fan, which read: "You owe no one and explanation," Amanda, who recently apologised to rapper Drake for repeatedly calling him "ugly," posted a series of strange messages on her profile.
She wrote: "If you're not hot I don't care about you.
"If you steal from me you'll pay a price
"You get turned on but what you are not by what you're not (Sic)"
Her latest rant came just hours after she reportedly lunged at a male fan in Atlantic City, New Jersey, on Friday night.
She allegedly lashed out at a Bobby Cohen and had to be calmed down by security at the Revel Resort.
His son Brett Cohen previously said: "She was stumbling and reeked of alcohol."
He claimed that when his father tried to take a picture of the troubled starlet she instantly "freaked out."
He said: "She started yelling at my dad and lunging at him. I told her 'Amanda, you can't do that, leave him alone' and she just freaked out screaming, 'he can't take my picture'.
"A couple of security men came by and tried to calm her down and keep her from my dad. They had no idea who she was other than someone who was acting like a crazy person."
The actress, who has cut all contact with her family, is set to appear in court on July 9.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...