Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Alec Baldwin wanted to kill ex-wife Kim Basinger's lawyer "with a baseball bat"
Posted on Tuesday, July 03, 2012 at 09:25 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
Despite the anger he felt towards Kim and her lawyer, Alec confessed to Vanity Fair magazine that their relationship is now "cordial" and the pair speak "from time to time" about their 16-year-old daughter Ireland.
On April 11, 2007, the actor left an angry voice mail message in response to an unanswered arranged call with his daughter in which he called her a "rude, thoughtless little pig" and gossip website TMZ.com released the tape.
At the time, Alec would have liked to "gut'' TMZ founder Harvey Levin for posting the recording on his website.
He fumed: "I wanted to stick a knife in him and gut him and kill him, and I wanted him to die breathing his last breath looking into my eyes."
The 54-year-old star blamed his anger issues on his career, saying: "You know, Hollywood does draw some very strange characters, and then the power of Hollywood and what they can do with it becomes like a blood sport to them."
Although he didn't think he would marry again after his split with Kim, Alec revealed he couldn't help falling for Hilaria, who he credits with putting him on a diet and keeping him away from alcohol.
He said: "I thought, I'm probably never going to meet somebody like this again, and so I decided I would get married ... which is kind of mind-blowing to me."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...