Alec Baldwin meets the cast of Irish Repertory Theatre’s production of “Candida”
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
Though busy with preparations to co-host the Oscars this Sunday with Steve Martin, “30 Rock” star Alec Baldwin took time out his schedule to take in the Irish Repertory Theater’s “Candida” on Friday night.
The George Bernard Shaw play in currently in preview at the Rep and opens to the public on March 7.
Tony Walton directs the play and Irish Rep co-founder Ciaran O’Reilly plays the part of Reverend James Morell.
For more information about his play and all the goings on at the Irish Repertory Theater, click here.