Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
A man has been arrested outside Paris Hilton's Malibu home after violating his restraining order
Posted on Wednesday, July 06, 2011 at 10:46 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
In April, Rainford attacked Paris' then-boyfriend Cy Waits outside a Los Angeles courthouse and was arrested last April after sneaking into her Hollywood property.
The news of Rainford's arrest comes days after an intruder who tried to break into Paris' home was sentenced to two years in prison.
Nathan Lee Parada - who was wielding a knife when he attempted to get into her Los Angeles house - was found guilty of first degree residential burglary in April, and at the hearing Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Michael Kellogg also recommended he undergo mental health counselling.
Shortly after the terrifying incident, 30-year-old Paris tweeted about it, admitting she was scared for her safety.
She wrote: "So scary, just got woken up to a guy trying to break into my house holding 2 big knifes. Cops are here arresting him (sic)"
It was not the only time last year Paris experienced an attempted intrusion - in October a man was arrested after he snuck past a security post at the exclusive Mulholland Estates gated community and banged on her door.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...