'Oblivion' star Tom Cruise thinks his children will follow in his footsteps
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|'Oblivion' star Tom Cruise thinks his children will follow in his footsteps|
The 'Oblivion' actor - who has a six-year-old daughter Suri with his ex-wife Katie Holmes, as well as 20-year-old daughter Isabella and 18-year-old son Connor with his ex-wife Nicole Kidman - has admitted he would not be shocked if they decide to become actors because they have grown up on film sets.
He told German TV network ProSieben: "Suri, Connor and Isabella have grown up on movie sets -- the door is always open for them."
The 50-year-old actor also opened up about how he celebrated the milestone while shooting his latest action thriller in Iceland last June, just days after former 'Dawson's Creek' star Katie, 34, filed for divorce.
He said: "For my 50th birthday [the director] Joe [Kosinski] and the studio gave me a bubble bike. It was so amazing ... I was allowed to ride it in areas where you are no longer allowed to drive. [Iceland] is a beautiful country."
Tom recently hired a private jet for Suri so that she can come to visit him on her birthday.
After her special seventh birthday visit on April 18, Suri will have permanent access to the jet, which is based at a Manhattan heliport.
He previously arranged for Suri to be flown out to London for five days in February, where he was filming sci-fi movie 'All You Need is Kill'.
The actor also treated the little girl to a luxurious trip to Disney World in Orlando, Florida, last August where they spent the night in the exclusive Cinderella Castle
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...