Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
No 2013 Super bowl ring for Patriot’s Tom Brady but check out his $20 million mansion - VIDEO
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2013 at 08:10 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
|Tom Brady and Gisele's mansion|
Tom Brady may have missed out on the Superbowl this year, but the completion of his new $20 million LA mansion may be some consolation.
The lavish home of Brady and his wife Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bündchen, includes a moat, a common medieval fortification system.
The Patriot’s star new 22,000 square feet pad also includes its own swimming pool, playground, six-car garage, basketball court, weight room, and wine cellar.
Read More: Tom Brady says he thrilled his sons now have a sister to teach them about women
In a gated community in Brentwood in LA, the couples master suite connects to an outdoor private area with a plunge pool.
Business Insider reports Brady sold two of his other properties in 2011; a condo on NYC's Upper West Side for $18 million, and a condo in Boston for $10.5 million.
The couple have two children Benjamin (3) and Vivian Lake, who was born last December. Brady also has another son,John Edward Moynihan (5) from a previous relationship.
See more: Irish News Blog