Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
George Clooney offers cerebral palsy sufferer chance to become actor
Posted on Wednesday, October 24, 2012 at 09:35 AM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
|Clooney with Stacy Keibler|
The big hearted star was attending the 26th Anniversary Carousel Of Hope Ball in Beverly Hills last Saturday when he met Cody La Scala, 25, who suffers from the motor condition and offered to help the aspiring actor in any way he can after Cody confessed to being an admirer of his work.
A source told RadarOnline: “George was so touched. It was so cute. He hugged Cody and introduced him to Stacy[Keibler]. They chatted for a bit and George encouraged him to follow his dream, took down his number and promised to make some calls!”
George also helped Cody to meet his celebrity crush when the young man revealed he thought the former ‘Baywatch’ babe was “hot”.
The Hollywood hunk called her over where Carmen gave Cody a kiss on the cheek and enjoyed a chat with him.”
Earlier in the night, KISS bass player admitted Gene Simmons admitted to a “boy crush” on George.
He said: "What do you girls say when you like another girl, but you're straight?"
When told he was referring to a "girl crush," he added, "George could be my 'boy crush'.”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...