Tipperary manager Liam Sheedy has named an unchanged team to play Kilkenny in Sunday's All-Ireland Hurling Final in Croke Park.
Tipperary's last win in an All-Ireland final was in 2001 driving them to fight hard for victory this weekend.
Sheedy has named the same team that beat Waterford in the semi-final a few weeks ago.
Brendan Cummins, 35, will line out in goal with Paddy Stapleton, Paul Curran and Michael Cahill in front of him in the full-back line.
Michael Cahill, Declan Fanning and 2009 captain Conor O'Mahony are the half-backs, with Brendan Maher and Shane McGrath named in midfield.
Gearóid Ryan, Patrick Maher and John O'Brien are the half-forwards and will play behind Noel McGrath, Eoin Kelly, the team captain, and Lar Corbett.
The team contains 11 of the players that started last year's All-Ireland final defeat to Kilkenny, though only the full-forward line of McGrath, Kelly and Corbett is completely unchanged.
Tipperary team to play Kilkenny in the All-Ireland Hurling final at Croke Park on Sunday, 5 September are as follows:
1. Brendan Cummins (Ballybacon-Grange)
2. Paddy Stapleton (Borris-Ileigh)
3. Paul Curran (Mullinahone)
4. Michael Cahill (Thurles Sarsfields)
5. Declan Fanning (Killenaule)
6. Conor O'Mahony (Newport)
7. Padraic Maher (Thurles Sarsfields)
8. Brendan Maher (Borris-Ileigh)
9. Shane McGrath (Ballinahinch)
10. Gearóid Ryan (Templederry Kenyons)
11. Patrick Maher (Lorrha & Dorrha)
12. John O'Brien (Toomevara)
13. Noel McGrath (Loughmore Castleiney)
14. Eoin Kelly (Mullinahone) Captain
15. Lar Corbett (Thurles Sarsfields)
Guess the only state in the US where an Irish last name ranks in the top 3