Tipperary manager Liam Sheedy has named an unchanged team to play Kilkenny in Sunday's All-Ireland Hurling Final in Croke Park.
Tipperary's last win in an All-Ireland final was in 2001 driving them to fight hard for victory this weekend.
Sheedy has named the same team that beat Waterford in the semi-final a few weeks ago.
Brendan Cummins, 35, will line out in goal with Paddy Stapleton, Paul Curran and Michael Cahill in front of him in the full-back line.
Michael Cahill, Declan Fanning and 2009 captain Conor O'Mahony are the half-backs, with Brendan Maher and Shane McGrath named in midfield.
Gearóid Ryan, Patrick Maher and John O'Brien are the half-forwards and will play behind Noel McGrath, Eoin Kelly, the team captain, and Lar Corbett.
The team contains 11 of the players that started last year's All-Ireland final defeat to Kilkenny, though only the full-forward line of McGrath, Kelly and Corbett is completely unchanged.
Tipperary team to play Kilkenny in the All-Ireland Hurling final at Croke Park on Sunday, 5 September are as follows:
1. Brendan Cummins (Ballybacon-Grange)
2. Paddy Stapleton (Borris-Ileigh)
3. Paul Curran (Mullinahone)
4. Michael Cahill (Thurles Sarsfields)
5. Declan Fanning (Killenaule)
6. Conor O'Mahony (Newport)
7. Padraic Maher (Thurles Sarsfields)
8. Brendan Maher (Borris-Ileigh)
9. Shane McGrath (Ballinahinch)
10. Gearóid Ryan (Templederry Kenyons)
11. Patrick Maher (Lorrha & Dorrha)
12. John O'Brien (Toomevara)
13. Noel McGrath (Loughmore Castleiney)
14. Eoin Kelly (Mullinahone) Captain
15. Lar Corbett (Thurles Sarsfields)
POLL: Who won the first presidential debate, Clinton or Trump?