World Cup draw made (without Ireland!)
There were no jokes or stunts at today’s World Cup draw in Cape Town as the 32 teams were drawn into eight groups of four. The USA drew England, Algeria and Slovenia, and France was drawn with hosts South Africa
Here is the complete draw:
South Africa, Mexico, Uruguay, France
Argentina, South Korea, Nigeria, Greece
England, USA, Algeria, Slovenia
Germany, Australia, Ghana, Serbia
Netherlands, Japan, Cameroon, Denmark
Italy, New Zealand, Paraguay, Slovakia
Brazil, North Korea, Ivory Coast, Portugal
Spain, Honduras, Chile, Switzerland
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...