McGahan names Munster squad
Published Wednesday, March 25, 2009, 2:39 PM
Updated Thursday, June 27, 2013, 8:24 PM
Photo by PA Wire/PA Photos
With the six nations trophy locked away in the Irish cabinet and the tournament done and dusted, it is back to club duty for the victorious Irish squad.
Munster Coach Tony McGahan has called up four of the victorious Irish panel from last weekend (Mick O'Driscoll, Jerry Flannery, Peter Stringer and Tomás O'Leary) to his 26-man squad to face the Glasgow Warriors in the Magners Celtic league in Firhill on Friday (7.45).
Munster currently top the league with 40 points from 12 games, three ahead of second-placed Leinster.
The full Munster panel is:
D Hurley, B Murphy, K Lewis, K Earls, I Dowling, A Horgan, L Mafi, D Howlett, P Warwick, J Manning, P Stringer, T O'Leary, F Pucciariello, T Buckley, D Hurley, T Ryan, D Fogarty, J Flannery, M O'Driscoll, D Ryan, B Holland, A Quinlan, T O'Donnell, N Ronan, J Coughlan, N Williams.
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm