Danica Patrick’s nationwide 2011 schedule released
Danica Patrick's 2011 Nationwide Series schedule includes four tracks that she did not drive on in 2010. This year she will drive the No. 7 JR Motorsports car in the first three races at Daytona, Phoenix and Las Vegas.
Patrick is going to compete in the first three Nationwide events and nine others later in the season.
Her schedule is as follows -
April - Bristol
June - Chicagoland
July - Daytona
August - Montreal
September - Richmond
October - Kansas
November - Texas, Phoenix and Homestead
It will be the first time that Patrick has races on the Bristol, Montreal, Richmond and Kansas tracks.
Patrick said “I have a much different perspective heading into this season…I know a little more of what to expect, and I’m not as out of my element.
“I’ve had a year to work with my team, and there is a comfort level that comes with returning to some of these tracks. It’s obvious (that) experience goes a long way in this sport.”
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm