- Irish university suspends Legion of Mary...
- Notre Dame sues federal government again...
- 4,000 Irish social welfare letters encourage...
- Top ten worst ever Irish Christmas gifts,...
- Pope Francis calls capitalism “new tyranny”...
- Unionists regret US envoy Haass’ call for...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Caroline Kennedy “selfie” in Japan reveals...
- Address by Nelson Mandela to Joint Houses...
- Married priests could well be Pope Francis'...
Most Popular Sport Stories
Top Irish Sports Stories
Setanta College is accepting applications for their next intake of students. The deadline is Dec 10 2013. FULL STORY >
Aiden McGeady looks to have played his last game for Spartak Moscow and may head to the Premier League in the January transfer window after a training ground bust-up with his Russian manager Valery Karpin. FULL STORY >
Middleweight Matthew Macklin (29-5, 20 KOs) will fight Lamar Russ (14-0, 7 KOs) at the Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City this Saturday night in a contest scheduled for 10 rounds. FULL STORY >
The Mount Leinster Rangers players have spoken of a unique mix of shock and elation when the referee blew the final whistle in Sunday’s AIB Leinster senior club final. FULL STORY >
Celtic is facing a UEFA disciplinary hearing next week after their supporters displayed politically sensitive banners featuring the images of hunger striker Bobby Sands and Scottish hero William Wallace. FULL STORY >
- Martin O’Neill admits Irish players had doubts about Roy Keane
- Sports related concussion expert says Irish should follow America's lead
- Notre Dame falls short against Stanford
- Rory McIlroy snatches dramatic final hole win in Australian Open
- Robbie Keane says MLS star Mike Magee “eligible” to join Irish squad
- Ireland goalkeeper David Forde would be “thrilled” to join Celtic when contract ends
- Sports Digest: Watching Ireland vs. New Zealand was a draining experience
- New York-area GAA clubs suit up for dinner dance season
- All-Ireland football champs Dublin will play league games in Croke Park
- Andy Lee scores TKO in 2nd round to beat Ferenc Hafner in Manchester bout
- Stanford will host underdogs Notre Dame in the last regular season game
- Graeme McDowell’s decision to play for Ireland in World Cup seals Olympic choice
- Sports Digest: Irish rugby players frustrated after devastating loss to All-Blacks
- Rory McIlroy settles American court case with former sponsors Oakley
- Ireland is still waiting for first win over All-Blacks after 108 years and 28 attempts (VIDEO)
- Notre Dame takes down BYU at home on senior night
- Making a real difference, the Gaelic Players Association in New York (PHOTOS & VIDEO)
- December fight set for Dublin-born boxer Jamie Kavanagh in Mexico
- Robbie Keane signs new contract with LA Galaxy, may require surgery
- Ireland boss Martin O’Neill imposes Twitter ban after player calls Belfast paper “sectarian”
- For GAA minor league Shannon Gaels, Queens park is their field of dream
- Preview: Notre Dame will host BYU Cougars after loss on the road to Pitt
- Cork boss, fans stunned as footballer Alan O’Connor announces retirement
- Irish government submits bid to host 2023 Rugby World Cup
- Roy Keane is number two to O’Neill in everything but media attention