There are some things that Irish people have to deal with on a daily basis that really grind our gears. Here are just a few of them:
1. Public transport timetables that are more of a suggestion.
See image, above.
2. Lack of choice when it comes to political parties.
3. When the shower's cold because someone forgot to switch the immersion (hot water heater) on.
4. The five hours of sunshine we get a year.
5. ATMs that only give out 50 euro notes.
6. When you're stuck in on a Saturday night with only this for company.
7. The Leaving Cert. Dear god, the Leaving Cert.
8. The fact we never win at Eurovision (anymore) and yet these acts did:
9. The fact that we never win at soccer (here's hoping for Euros 2016!)
10. Friends posting selfies from Bondi Beach every 2 minutes.
11. THE WIND. Too often this …
... has led to this:
12. Machines that don't take new €5 notes.
13. People abroad think we do this all day.
Ah sure, it'll be grand.
14. This is not a hospital bed.
15. When a pub only sells an off-brand of your favorite drink.
16. Taxi drivers that don't have change.
17. Hairdressers that don't understand the words 'a little off'.
18. When you're surrounded by sports fanatics. We're a nation of sports lovers, I GET IT.
19. 'Sure aren't you lucky to have a job at all?'
20. Cattle tracks for roads.
*Originally published in September 2013