Step away from the hustle and bustle of the Holiday season and relish the sights and sounds of Irish traditions throughout the Irish Cultural Centre of New England:
· ICC Set Dancing for Adults, every Monday in December (except Dec. 24 and 31) from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. $5 donation to the ICC at the door. No partner necessary.
· View “Irish Faces and Places” by Irish-born artist Vincent Crotty in the ICC Pub during pub hours through January 1st.
· Friday ICC Comhaltas Session Nights led by John Kearney in the McGettigan Room starting at 7 p.m.
· Saturday ICC Session Nights led by Stuart Peak and Sean Kane in the ICC Pub starting at 8:30 p.m.
· Live Blues with Space Cakes in the ICC Pub, Sunday, December 16th, 23rd and 30th from 6:30 p.m. until 10:30 p.m. Members of this Blues group have played with Tom Jones; Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes; Jimmy Clanton; Coasters; The Marveletts; and Teddy Prendergast. Pub opens at 6 p.m.
· ICC Annual Raffle and Holiday Open House, Saturday, December 15th beginning at 6:00p.m. with live music, dancing, food and a cash bar. This is your chance to win the $30,000 raffle prize! You do not have to be present to win, but you need to purchase your ticket by December 15th.
· Irish Christmas in America at the ICCNE on December 21st at 5 p.m. and 8 p.m. Tickets are $25 in advance per person / $30 at the door per person. These shows will sell out, and you don’t want to miss this spectacular performances so purchase your tickets early.
· Performance by Enter the Haggis, a Scottish-infused contemporary rock group combining vocals, fiddle, bagpipes, guitars, drums and more. Friday, December 28th at 8 p.m. Tickets $20 available online or by calling 781-821-8291. A great way to wrap up 2012!